Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My shoes are two sizes too small?

I think I relate to the Grinch now... Thanks to a conversation I had with my boss this morning I no longer think of him as just the sourpuss that lived above Who-ville.

The Grinch wants to stop Christmas from Coming... yeah, I'm TOTALLY on board with that - I'm not ready at ALL!

The noise was stressing out the Grinch - ditto.

The Grinch snuck into all the houses and stole the presents, trees, who-hash, etc. - me, I think I just need to sneak away to a few stores and I'll pay for whatever I come out of there with... and hope the kids like it?

The Grinch lied to a little girl just because she got out of bed on Christmas Eve... ummm... I'm not above that either.



of course... in the end the Grinch got into the spirit and there was the miraculous moment when all the whos loved their Christmas anyway. I'm counting on that happening for me too... really!

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe we are about 22 days away! Ack!!

April said...

Somebody hi-jacked November, and I want to know who it was!

Michelle said...

When your baby takes four hour naps and sleep through the night you have plenty of time to get ready for Christmas. This is the first year I am having FUN preparing for this special day.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I agree with April, where did November go. I have a friend who is all done with Christmas. What the what and whatever is all I have to say to her. Good luck getting into the spirit of it all. I am not holding my breath on my part.

Barbaloot said...

Hmm--I usually have shoes that are two sizes to big:)

Christmas is coming fast...but I love the feeling anyway!

Anonymous said...

We've got the tree up, the lights hung, and we've even got cookies in the cookie jar, but I think we're going to wait until February to do the presents. Just not enough $$$ this year. Either that, or we're going to make everything out of cardboard! ;-)

Homer and Queen said...

That is me...'do and all!

Megz said...

Maybe if we all hold hands and sing around the Christmas tree your kids won't even NEED presents?? Or maybe just get a dog and tie antlers to his head?
We haven't even watched The Grinch yet this year. Thanks for reminding me to pull it out. Beats The Polar Express that they've been watching...

LC said...

Didn't you get everything you needed already at the Black Friday sales? I didn't either.
We'll know what to expect the next time Megz is in charge of the family party. I'll bring the who-ham.

* said...

Christmas always has a way of sneaking up behind me and then it's here so quickly, I don't feel like I've really savored the season. This year, I swear, will be different. I hope...