Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

another book review or two...

since I'm having a hard time coming up with things to tell you about my life that don't involve doctors and boredom... I'm sending you over to the book blog where I've reviewed a few books this month. (waiting rooms are a good place to read)

special attention should be paid to the books there by Kathi Oram Peterson (a good Christmas gift for hard-to-buy-for people on your list) and Mark Shurtleff - WHY these ones? Well, because they mark the first two books I've reviewed for a new publisher and I just love that sometimes I don't have to pay for the joy of reading - it's such a deal! Maybe when I grow up I will be a full time reader? Maybe that doesn't pay so well... and maybe it will give me a severe case of "couch-bum" - but it sure sounds good to me.

Okay, that's all... go off and read about what to read - I'll tell you all about my crazy life later... when it's not so crazy?

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Have you heard of/read the Warrior Heir series by Chima? I just found them recently and really enjoyed them. Particularly the 1st one, but it was nice to continue with the characters in the other two as well.

Kristina P. said...

Ummm, if you want to send me a picture of you wearing your Snuggie knock off, I might feature it.

TisforTonya said...

Barb - I really liked the Warrior Heir series - they're on the review site... somewhere... Man I've gotta make that more searchable!

KP... I'll search for one tonight when I'm not supposed to be working hard at my desk :)