Good, now that we're on the same page let me mention that all of my projects are about 80% complete...
I'm 80% of the way done moving my scrapbook room.
I'm 80% of the way done with the new chair covers for the primary.
I'm 80% of the way done with the bookfair paperwork.
I'm 80% of the way done with writing this post.
I'm 80% of the way ready for M's birthday party and it's already over... the other 20% is not going to happen I guess :)
Maybe tomorrow when I'm 90% done I'll post some fun pictures... maybe :)
But for the record - ManOfTheHouse is 100% done with organizing his camping closet... thanks to all my help :)