Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rock Solid Proof

On my morning therapy walk Saturday we were discussing a LOT of things. Seriously - good therapy... tears and all.

One subject was atheism... how people can possibly look around this earth of ours and not see the hand of God in all of His creations.


Like that one.

Or that...

I don't get it still...

Although I'm thinking that next time we plan a day long hike at Bryce Canyon National Park perhaps my morning therapy walk should really be a morning therapy sit and chat... man my ankles are hurting!



Images borrowed from Google Images - the first because my camera cord is misplaced (yes, Egan, again...) and the second because my youngest child is 6 years old and rather cranky this morning... still one of God's children, but the look on her face isn't nearly as sweet as it should be.

8 comments:

Homer and Queen said...

Should have taken a photo of the 6 yr old asleep. That's when they look so most angelic! Grandkidis have been fighting all morning. Gotta love Sundays...

Kristina P. said...

It's so true. And I think that Bryce is probably my favorite national park.

Barbaloot said...

I agree with you. There are times where I'm driving and I just can't believe how beautiful the world is! How can we not see the hand of God in it?!

Papa K said...

You got me. I've always always ALWAYS wondered the same thing.

CB said...

It is true. In my travels I have seen some amazing things but even at home I still gasp with wonder at an amazing sunset and enjoy the beauty of a sunrise on a winter morning over a field of snow.
I see these creations and know without a doubt that God has created them.

Camille said...

it would be a very confusing world without the knowledge we have!

Teachinfourth said...

Southern Utah has the best places to hike! Also, I couldn't agree more with your assessment on the belief in a higher power given simply from looking at this amazing world around us!

Krista said...

Amen! Let them look forward to the maggots in the end and we can look forward to an afterlife. :)